Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pain








Sometimes things in situations in life do not go your way. Never lose focus on what your plans and goals are. With some positive advice from my parents and long discussion with myself...I am not going buckle under this weight put on my shoulders.......call me Atlas'.

These are my best friends and will always be......say what you'd like......enough said.

Quote of the day: Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.
Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility. -Kahlil Gibran

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAY you did it!!! :) go deezy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

very Deep and very true... and you know i'm praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

stumbled across your blog from ur away message..


Anyway you know what you have to do and how you need to handle the situations at hand. God doesn't give you anything that you can't handle believe that.